Prolific Thoughts

Prolific Named 2021 Best Place to Work in Indiana

Indianapolis, IN, February 22, 2021 – Prolific, a growth firm, was named one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce. The list features 125 organizations that are exceptional leaders in workplace culture.

Organizations are selected by submitting a variety of assessments, including an employer questionnaire and employee survey. The employee survey accounts for 75% of the total valuation, making it a crucial part of what it takes to make the list. The other 25% includes evaluation of company policies, practices, and demographics.

Company rankings will be announced at the awards event on May 6, 2021. Winners will also be recognized in a special edition of the Indiana Chamber’s BizVoice magazine and on Inside Indiana Business with Gerry Dick.

For more information on Best Places to Work, please visit


Prolific is a growth firm. We help emerging organizations maximize their revenue, relevancy, and impact through growth strategy, growth capital, and growth performance.